Taste the best of Connecticut’s wineries. Sample locally produced specialty foods. Enjoy live music. Browse for handicrafts. And more. It’s all happening at the Connecticut Wine Festival.
Hours: Saturday, July 23rd from 12pm-7pm and Sunday, July 24th from 12pm-6pm. Rain or Shine.
Location: The Goshen Fairgrounds are located approximately ½ mile south of Goshen center on Route 63. For directions visit: http://www.goshenfair.org/directions. Parking is free.
Tickets: $27.00 in advance/$35.00 at the gate and $10.00 Designated Driver.
Advance Tickets are available until midnight on Saturday, July 16th.
Buy CT Wine Festival Tickets Here or you can purchase Tickets at the gate.
Tasting Tickets include admission to the festival, samples of up to 4 wines at each of the wineries, a free CT Wine Festival wine glass and a CT Wine Festival tote bag. Designated Driver Tickets include admission to the festival, a free CT Wine Festival tote bag and a free water.
Participating Wineries at the Wine Festival:
Bishop’s Orchards Winery Paradise Hills Vineyard
DiGrazia Vineyards Priam Vineyards
Holmberg Orchards & Winery Sharpe Hill Vineyard
Hopkins Vineyard Sunset Meadow Vineyards
Jonathan Edwards Winery Taylor Brooke Winery
Jones Winery White Silo Winery
- CT Wine Festival has a page in the 2016 Passport to CT Wineries. Please bring your passport so you can get it stamped! Wineries will NOT be stamping their individual pages at the festival.
- No pets are allowed at the fairgrounds. No outside food or beverages are allowed.
- Be sure to BRING YOUR ID!
- Be safe! Designated driver tickets are available for $10.
- NO Re-Entry to the fairgrounds after you exit.